Saturday, October 7, 2017

All Quiet on the Blogging Front

Hello dear friends! I have started a new job this fall. I am now teaching full time again as a special educator for an online school. It is a joy, a dream job in so many ways, and I'm incredibly grateful to get to work with such amazing students and their families. And I get to teach reading and writing again! 

However, it's been a big adjustment--the first time I've worked full time in over a decade. Needless to say, blogging and social media are taking the back burner for now and probably for awhile. Never fear--I am not laying aside writing; it's just blogging and keeping up an online presence that I can't manage right now. Thanks for understanding--and I do hope to be back at some point sharing about writing and reading again. So long for now! 


Flowers from a pumpkin patch near us

8 comments:

  1. That will be a big adjustment. You'll find your rhythm and balance everything out again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Alex. You will be able to balance things once you adjust. Congrats on your dream job! And stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your job. It will be fun to hear more about this and your writing journey when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenni, congratulations on the new dream job! I'll miss you here though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. See how long it took me to get here? I feel like I've taken on a new job too. ;) Best of wishes with your efforts! Take it easy and get your feet under you, eh? I have worked with several virtual school teachers and I know how crazy and on demand the schedule is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just saw this! Congrats on the job. Sounds like a good fit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete