Saturday, January 4, 2014

2014 Goals




Hello and welcome to my blog!

I’ve always had a thing about even numbers. I love it when my age is even, and I’ve always thought even years were lucky.

So here’s to the fortuitous even year of 2014! (I’m also an even number right now, so good things are in store.)

I’m not one for resolutions, but here are some goals I have for 2014:




      1. Keep submitting my writing.  I    
      will not let discouragement stop me. If I
      want a yes, I must put my work out there.

 
   2. Try new things. I have a new project I’m just starting that’s vastly different from anything I’ve ever written. I know I only grow as a writer when I “do the hard thing.” 




  3. Write or read every day. I got this idea from Faith Hough.It’s a rare week when I write every day, but I can write or read every day. With a crazy busy life, achievable goals are best.
 

What are you goals or dreams for 2014?







No comments:

Post a Comment