Saturday, October 31, 2020

Taking a Short Break

 

A chipmunk I met on a recent fall hike
 

Hello everyone! As I've mentioned in a previous post, it's been a whirlwind start to the school year. I've been helping to build the language arts curriculum for our program, and it's been a bit like being a first year teacher all over again.

I've managed to keep blogging just because I banked quite a few posts ahead of time in the summer.

I've decided to take a blogging break in November. I hope that will allow me to catch my breath and come back in December for Insecure Writer's Group and more book features.

Thanks for reading! Have a blessed November and Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you need a break. Just focus on what you have to and we'll see you in December.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your break. You deserve it. I look forward to seeing back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taking a break sounds heavenly! I hope you find much healing. :)

    ♥.•*¨Elizabeth Mueller¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete